I will do crazy, out of this world bizarre, prank
About:
Back after 6 months!! Please give me either sort main points or after getting the extra script gig a every short script :) that I can add my free flying ad-lib-bing crazy style to it. NOTE:all my gigs are done in good taste,And I will not do a gig claiming anything sexual towards under age minors. *The example you see in my video is how i will look act and play in all the ordered videos.Scripts Are extra .... Scripts Are extra ....Scripts are extra... Scripts are extra . ......Reviews
stancou:Probably the funniest video I've seen in a long time. This dude is a natural! Thank you VERY much!!
youtubefun:Super Thanks:P
castillojb:excellent love it thanks
youtubefun:Super Thanks:P
maxitoutwriter:This guy is awesome to work with. I can't wait to try out the prank to see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment