Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will do a backflip on top of anyone you choose

I will do a backflip on top of anyone you choose












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, my name is Ryan and I am a circus performer!

For each package, I will perform a standing backflip and land directly onto either a paper with the name(s) or a printed photo of your choice (depends on package).
Upon completion of the backflip, I will finish with any message you want to give and in whatever tone/attitude you choose! This is a great way to show someone you are 'head over heels' for them OR you want to see their face 'stepped' on!

Great for:
  • Jokes
  • Creative Heartfelt messages
  • Pranking a co-worker
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • Any reason really!


NOTE: I can also do a backflip FAIL if you prefer and then deliver the message! 

Reviews


shiekhaynes:Amazing amazing amazing amazing work !!!!!!

ryansacrobat17:Buyer was constantly in communication and specific about what product they wanted. Through the entire process, I felt confident we could provide exactly what the customer wanted because they provided feedback and details.

shiekhaynes:Amazing amazing amazing amazing work !!!!!!

ryansacrobat17:Buyer was constantly in communication and specific about what product they wanted. Through the entire process, I felt confident we could provide exactly what the customer wanted because they provided feedback and details.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment